By viewing this website and using the information provided, you agree to these terms. In the event of inconsistencies between the general terms and conditions and these terms, the general terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The data on this website are intended for general information.
- This data is subject to change without notice.
- Open Source Design does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and actuality of the information provided.
- Open Source Design accepts no obligation to update the information provided or to correct possible errors.
- Open Source Design explicitly rejects any liability in this regard.
- You cannot derive any rights from the information provided.
- Open Source Design also does not guarantee that the opensourcedesign.nl site will function without error or interruption.
- The information provided is not intended as a substitute for expert advice. If you use the information provided without verification or further advice, you do so at your own expense and risk.
- Open Source Design, or the rightful owner, retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents) with regard to the information presented (including texts, graphic material and logos).
You do not receive any form of license with regard to the information, except for the that what is necessary for viewing the website online. In particular, it is not permitted without the express written permission of Open Source Design, to copy, multiply or make any content of this website available to any third party in any way whatsoever.
The exclusions and limitations of liability are also in favor of directors and employees of Open Source Design. Dutch law applies to the opensourcedesign.nl site and to the General Terms & Conditions & Disclaimer.