- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Open Source Design collects the following data:
- Contact information (name, email) ONLY if you use the contact form.
- Anonymised (Google Analytics) statistics.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Open Source Design with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out the contact form and send it.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Open Source Design collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you after receiving your contact request.
How do we store your data?
We do not store any personal data on the website server. Your data submitted via the contact form is only received as email. It is saved on our secure mail server for a period of ten years.
What are your data protection rights?
Open Source Design would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Open Source Design for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Open Source Design correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Open Source Design to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Open Source Design erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Open Source Design restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Open Source Design’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Open Source Design transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Save language settings.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Open Source Design uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +31(0)76 5152 173